Z – Line Folding Electric Scooter
Bring your city to life with the Kruz Z-Line Folding Electric Scooter, the latest tech in personal transportation. With its ultra-lightweight, ergonomic design, it’s perfect for commuting or running errands. This folding eScooter takes up 1/4 the space of a regular bike, and has a recharge time of just 4 hours.
The Z-Line eScooter includes a beautiful HD Display (Power, Speed, Range), a mechanical front drum brake, and a rear e-ABS electronic brake for safe and quick braking power. With ambient blue lighting on both sides, it gives you a safer riding experience while staying visible to other road users.
Riding the Kruz Z-Line Folding eScooter is like taking a breath of fresh air. With its folding design, it can be conveniently stored in small spaces. The perfect electric scooter for commuters office workers, students or people that want to get from A to B with ease.
Upgrade to the Z-Line Pro Electric Scooter here!
- 300W Brushless Motor
- HD Display
- Adjustable Speed
- 4 Hour Charge Time
- Ambient Blue Lighting on Right/Left Side
- Bright LED Front Light and Rear Brake Warning Light
- Mechanical Front Drum Brake + Rear E-ABS Electronic Brake
- Ultra Lightweight Body 15kg
- Compact When Folded
- 3 Step Fast Folding
- Tough Magnesium Alloy & Aluminum Alloy Front Tube
Took delivery of a Z Line Scooter and a CT Cruiser great product for all the family.
Excellent customer service from the staff at Kruz, Thanks
Need a Helmet or Lock for your Electric Scooter?
- Browse our range of Livall Smart Helmets here.
- Browse our range of award-winning Litelok eBike and eScooter locks here.
Contact us today or visit our showroom in Douglas, Cork City and speak to a member of our sales team!
Current Delivery Lead In Time: 1 – 3 Working Days
|Power Supply||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Capacity||36V 10Ah|
|Motor||300W Rear Brushless Motor|
|Motor Power||36V 300W|
|Frame Material||Magnesium Alloy|
|Range Per Charge||25km|
|Net Weight||15 KG|
|Type||Foldable Electric Scooter|
|Brakes||Front drum brake, rear electronic brake|
Total Length: 1086mm
Total Width: 483mm
Total Height: 1198mm
What is the travel range for the Z-Line Electric Scooter?
The range is 25 – 30km, depending on rider weight, terrain and inclines.
What is the charging time for the Z-Line Electric Scooter?
Only 4-5 Hours
Does the Z-Line Electric Scooter come with a charger?
Yes all our products come with a charger included as standard!
Is the battery removable?
The Z-Line battery is not removable.
Does the Z-Line have a light?
Yes the Z-Line has a bright front LED headlight for extra visibility and safety when riding at night. It also features a rear brake warning light.
What does a brushless motor mean?
There are no brushes of any kind touching the DC motor, instead, there are permanent magnets that move the rotor, this is more energy efficient, lighter, quieter and more reliable.
What are the benefits of PU tyres?
PU tyres (Polyurethane) are more durable than rubber, resistant to abrasion and have no risk of puncture.
Is the Z-Line Electric Scooter waterproof?
The Z-Line Electric Scooter is water resistant.
Is the Z-Line Electric Scooter foldable?
Yes it is, the Z-Line stem folds down in seconds so you can carry it with you, store it away conveniently or bring it with you on the bus or car.
Do you offer nationwide delivery?
Yes we offer free nationwide delivery on our range of EBikes and EScooters.
Do you offer helmets and locks to go with the Electric Scooter?
Rules and Safety
eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
- Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.
The law regarding Electric Scooters has not been finalised in Ireland but legislation is currently being prepared. For more information, please see the Dáil Éireann website https://www.oireachtas.ie/ , the Road Traffic Act 1961 and the RSA website, including FAQs from the RSA.
We deliver eBikes and eScooters nationwide in 1 – 3 working days.