Warranty for E-Bikes & E-Scooters
All Kruz products:
- 1 Year Warranty on the e-Bike ande-Scooter system (Battery, Motor, Display Head-Unit)
- 2 Year Warranty on the Frame
Daily Inspection of your E-bike or E-scooter
NB: It is the responsibility of the rider or a competent person to do a daily visual inspection on their bike or Scooter, before using each time.
Here is a checklist for of what to look for:
- Handlebars & Neck – ensure they are secure and not loose. Pull the front brake and rock the e-bike or scooter forward and backward. There should be no play in the handlebar mount. Tighten if needed and re-test.
- Inspect Your Brakes. Make sure the bolts on your brake callipers are tight, so the callipers don’t wobble. Tighten as needed. Brakes should be regularly adjusted by the Barrell adjuster on the Brake Lever and Calliper to obtain optimal braking efficiency. Brake Cables should be checked and made sure they are moving freely and not sticking when applying brakes.
- Wipe down frame. Take a rag and wipe the frame of the e-bike. Whilst doing so inspect for any damage and cracks
- Check Wheel Tightness. Check that each wheel’s axle nuts are tight and there’s no wheel wobble. Tighten as needed.
- Check Tyre Pressure: Check the side wall of your Tyre For manufacturers recommendation of tyre pressure and inflate accordingly.
- Check Tyres for any foreign objects and Tyre thread should be at least 1mm in centre of tyre.
- Chain – check tenson between 3-8mm. With the tyres of your e-bike off the floor, grasp the chain between the back gears and pedals with a clean rag. Spin the pedals a few times so that the chain runs a few cycles through the rag, cleaning off any dirt. Apply lube if necessary.
- Check pedals are not loose.
- Check the battery is fully charged.
- Check the control panel and functions are working correctly.
- Check the Seat is intact, secure and at the correct level.
- Check the front and rear lights are working. ( this is not applicable to all models)
- Inspect your helmet for any damage / cracks. Ensure the fastening clip is in good working order and the helmet fits correctly.
Ongoing Servicing of your Bike or Scooter
It is the responsibility of the user to keep your scooter or bike serviced and maintained.
As users will have varying usages and be using their vehicles on different terrains, we recommend that bike or scooter should be serviced regularly.
This service can be carried out at our Kruz Workshop in Douglas, or any other suitable service outlet.
We offer a Basic Service Package €45.
Basic Service Package includes:
- Brake Tune-Up, Brake Adjustment.
- Shifter Gear Adjustment
- Chain Clean and Cassette lubrication
- General Health Check
Please note: There may be an additional charge for fitting new parts and accessories as needed, e.g brake pads, brake cables, brake discs, etc.
(If any further parts are required, the technician will make contact and go through costs)
In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your Kruz Official purchase, we offer the following Returns Policy
Any items purchased online or in-store excluding Final Sale or Clearance items may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the original purchase date.
To be eligible for a Return your item must be
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the Original Packaging.
- Have the original receipt or returns note.
Note -We cannot complete your refund if you do not meet these three requirements.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your Return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your Credit Card or Original method of Payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuers policies
Returning Items Deemed to Have a Fault
If you deem your item has a fault, please contact our online department on 023 8833780 or email email@example.com , and we will deal with your issue immediately.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on any of the above or on how to return your item to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , 023 8833780
Terms & Conditions
These terms will apply to all of your purchases from Kruz Official, whether you are ordering online, in store or by telephone.
You can pay for your order online, over the phone by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard and One 4 All.
Your Agreement with Us
We will confirm acceptance (or otherwise) of your order as soon as possible
We use our own fleet of trucks for deliveries, and we also use DPD and Fastway couriers for smaller items.
Delivery timelines vary for each product and for outlined on our website.
*Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.