eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.