GT Explorer Folding Electric Scooter
The GT Explorer Electric Scooter is particularly ideal for people using it on a daily basis. With a powerful battery and a robust three-speed motor you can enjoy a smoother and more efficient ride at higher speeds and with an increased range.
The GT Explorer Electric Scooter is a fantastic and practical solution for navigating around the city with ease! Its durable and collapsible design allows for effortless mobility and convenience. When not in use, simply fold up the scooter and take it with you wherever you go. With its sturdy steel construction, user-friendly interface, and an impressive driving range of up to 90 km, it’s the perfect choice for daily commuting in the city center.
Featuring large 10″ air wheels, front and rear disc brakes, this scooter ensures a comfortable ride without the need for frequent stops on the uneven and bumpy terrain found on city streets. Additionally, the electric rear brake enables energy regeneration, which charges the battery while braking.
- 500W Brushless Motor
- Impressive 90Km Range
- Braking Charges Battery
- 3 Speed Modes
- Clear LCD Display
- Automatic Cruise Control
- Adjustable Speed
- Removable 36V/20.8Ah Battery
- 10 Inch Tubeless Tyres
- Mechanical Front & Rear Disc Brakes
- 24 Kg Weight
- Compact When Folded
- 3 Step Fast Folding
- Front & Rear LED Lights
- Front & Rear Reflectors
Need a Helmet or Lock for your Electric Scooter?
- Browse our range of Livall Smart Helmets here.
- Browse our range of award-winning Litelok eBike and eScooter locks here.
Contact us today or visit our showroom in Douglas, Cork City and speak to a member of our sales team!
Current Delivery Lead In Time: 1 – 3 Working Days
Black, Orange, White
|Name||GT Explorer Folding Electric Scooter|
|Wheel size||10 Inch Tubeless Tyres|
|Max Speed||25 – 45 km/h|
|Motor||500W Engine, Brushless Engine|
|Max Power (peak)||1000W|
|Charging time||6-9 hours|
|Brake type||Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes|
|Maximum load||100 kg|
|Light||Yes, Front and Rear LED + Reflective Tape|
|Dimensions (D,V,S)||1110 x 530 x 1230 mm|
Total Length: 1110mm
Total Width: 530mm
Total Height: 1230mm
Total Length: 650mm
Total Width: 530mm
Total Height: 570mm
Rules and Safety
eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
- Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.
The law regarding Electric Scooters has not been finalised in Ireland but legislation is currently being prepared. For more information, please see the Dáil Éireann website https://www.oireachtas.ie/ , the Road Traffic Act 1961 and the RSA website, including FAQs from the RSA.
We deliver eBikes and eScooters nationwide in 1 – 3 working days.