Raptor 3 Electric Scooter
The Raptor 3 Electric Scooter is the perfect balance of performance and style. With a lightweight aluminum frame and powerful 500W dual brushless motors, you’ll have the smoothest ride possible. With a range of up to 80km, you’ll never find yourself stranded with a dead battery again. And with the charge time of 8 – 10 hours, you’ll be back on the road in no time!
The Raptor 3 Electric Scooter is the perfect solution to get around. Featuring a lightweight aluminum frame and dual suspension it’s perfect for your daily commute to work or leisurely ride with friends. The Raptor 3 is also equipped with front and rear carrier racks making it simple to carry your items while on the go!
- Adjustable Speed
- 8 – 10 Hour Charge Time
- Two Riding Modes: Comfortable Riding & Power Off-Road Riding.
- Powerful 1000W Motor (Dual 500W)
- Safety Start Up System
- Left and Right Rear View Mirrors
- Fast Folding
- Front and Rear Carrier Baskets
- Front and Rear Indicators
- Removable Seat / Saddle
- Front and Rear Dual Suspension
- LED Front LED Headlight
- Rear Break Light
- Front and Rear Disc Brake
- Tough Aluminum And Steel Frame
- Front 12 Inch & 2 X Rear 10 Inch Tubeless Air Tyres
- Beautiful LCD Display (Speed and Battery Life)
- Weight 47.5KG
Please Note: This scooter is recommended for individuals aged 18 and over.
Need a Helmet or Lock for your Electric Scooter?
- Browse our range of Livall Smart Helmets here.
- Browse our range of award-winning Litelok eBike and eScooter locks here.
Contact us today or visit our showroom in Douglas, Cork City and speak to a member of our sales team!
Current Delivery Lead In Time: 1 – 3 Working Days
- Additional information
- Product Measurements
- Rules and Safety
Light Green, Orange
|Wattage||1000W (2 X 500W)|
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery|
|Battery Capacity||48V 31.5 Ah|
|Charge Time||8 – 10 Hours|
|Wheel Size||Front 12″ Tubeless Air Tyre. 2 X Rear 10″ Tubeless Air Tyres|
|Motor||1000W Dual Drive Motor|
|Motor Power||48 V 1000W|
|Frame Material||Aluminum And Steel|
|Range Per Charge||80km|
|Material||Aluminum And Steel|
|Type||Foldable Off Road Electric Scooter|
|Brakes||Front and Rear Disc Brakes|
Total Length: 1280mm
Total Width: 605mm
Total Height: 1260mm
Total Length: 1280mm
Total Width: 605mm
Total Height: 570mm
What size are the tyres?
The Raptor 3 has a front 12 Inch Tyre with 2 10 Inch Rear Tyres ideal for travelling on rough terrain.
What is the range of the Raptor 3 Electric Scooter?
The range on the Raptor 3 is 80km depending on the rider weight, terrain and inclines.
Does the Raptor 3 come with a charger?
Yes all our products come with a charger included as standard!
What does dual drive mean?
There are two 500-Watt motors in the scooter, one is always providing power to the rear wheel and when you press the dual button on the scooter, this will put 500 Watts from the second motor to the front wheel, giving the scooter 1,000 Watts of power.
Does the Raptor 3 have a light?
Yes the Raptor 3 has a bright front LED headlight for extra visibility and safety when riding at night. It also features rear brake warning light.
Is the battery removable?
Yes the battery is removable.
Is the Raptor 3 Electric Scooter foldable?
Yes, it is, the Raptor 3 stem folds down in seconds so you can carry it with you, store it away conveniently or bring it with you on the bus or car.
Do you offer nationwide delivery?
Yes, we offer free nationwide delivery on our range of EBikes and EScooters.
Do you offer helmets and locks to go with the Electric Scooter?
Yes, we offer a wide range of Livall Smart Helmets and Litelok locks on our website.
Rules and Safety
eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
- Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.
The law regarding Electric Scooters has not been finalised in Ireland but legislation is currently being prepared. For more information, please see the Dáil Éireann website https://www.oireachtas.ie/ , the Road Traffic Act 1961 and the RSA website, including FAQs from the RSA.
We deliver eBikes and eScooters nationwide in 1 – 3 working days.