X-35 PRO Folding Electric Scooter
Experience efficient urban mobility with the X35 Pro Electric Scooter. Its 500W brushless motor ensures a smooth and swift ride. The LCD display offers easy control, while the 10-inch tube tyres provide stability and comfort on any terrain. With adjustable speed, automatic cruise control, and three speed modes, you’ll find the perfect balance between efficiency and exhilaration.
Safety is paramount, with a bright LED front light and rear brake warning light. The front and rear drum brakes ensure reliable stopping power. Weighing just 23kg and featuring a 3-step fast folding mechanism, this scooter is lightweight and compact, ideal for easy storage and transportation.
The X35 Pro Electric Scooter charges in 8 hours and has an automatic shut-down feature after 10 minutes of idle time. Its tough aluminum and high-grade steel frame guarantee durability. Upgrade your commute, embrace eco-friendly transportation, and enjoy the freedom and style of the X35 Pro Electric Scooter!
- 500W Brushless Motor
- LCD Display
- 10 Inch Tube Tyres
- Adjustable Speed
- Automatic Cruise Control
- 8 Hour Charge Time
- 3 Speed Modes (ECO, Medium and High Speed)
- Bright LED Front Light and Rear Brake Warning Light
- Handlebar Bell
- Front and Rear Drum Brake
- Lightweight Body 23kg
- Compact When Folded
- Front and Rear Reflectors
- 3 Step Fast Folding
- Automatic Shut Down If Idle For 10 Minutes
- Tough Aluminum and High Grade Steel Frame
Need a Helmet or Lock for your Electric Scooter?
- Browse our range of Livall Smart Helmets here.
- Browse our range of award-winning Litelok eBike and eScooter locks here.
Contact us today or visit our showroom in Douglas, Cork City and speak to a member of our sales team!
Current Delivery Lead In Time: 1 – 3 Working Days
|500W Rear Brushless Motor
|Aluminum and High Grade Steel
|Range Per Charge
|Aluminum and High Grade Steel
|Foldable Electric Scooter
|Front and Rear Drum Brake
|Orange, White, Black
Total Length: 1175mm
Total Width: 500mm
Total Height: 1250mm
Total Length: mm
Total Width: mm
Total Height: mm
Rules and Safety
eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
- Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.
The law regarding Electric Scooters has not been finalised in Ireland but legislation is currently being prepared. For more information, please see the Dáil Éireann website https://www.oireachtas.ie/ , the Road Traffic Act 1961 and the RSA website, including FAQs from the RSA.
We deliver eBikes and eScooters nationwide in 1 – 3 working days.