KR-6 EVO Folding Electric Bike
Introducing the KR-6 Evo Folding Electric Bike – the perfect combination of convenience and power. With an adjustable speed and Shimano 7 gear mechanism, you can adjust to suit any terrain. The powerful 250W electric motor allows you to effortlessly conquer hills and inclines while the large 20 inch tyres provide a smooth ride.
The KR-6 Evo features a quick 3-5 hour charge time and has 3 modes – pedal, pedalec & full electric – so you can choose to pedal or let the electric motor do the work for you. The compact, 3-step fast folding frame makes it easy to store and transport the bike, and the removable rear carrier rack provides extra space for your belongings.
Weighing in at only 23.5 kg, the KR-6 Evo is ultra-lightweight and easy to handle. Whether you’re commuting to work or exploring new trails, the KR-6 Evo folding electric bike is the perfect choice for anyone seeking a powerful, reliable, and convenient ride.
- Adjustable Speed
- Shimano 7 Gear Mechanism
- 3 – 5 Hour Charge Time
- 250W Powerful Electric Motor
- 3 Modes (Pedal, Pedalelec & Full Electric)
- Removable Rear Carrier Rack
- Comfortable Brown Leather Saddle and Handles
- Large 20 Inch Tyres
- 3 Step Fast Folding Frame
- Bright Front and Rear LED Lights
- Compact When Folded
- Front & Rear Disc Brake
- Super Bright LED Headlight
- Rear Brake Light
- Ultra Lightweight – 23.5 KG
- Beautiful LCD Display (Power, Speed, Range)
- Mudguards on Front and Rear Tyres
Available to purchase as part of the Bike To Work Scheme
Need a smart helmet or lock for your electric bike?
- Browse our range of Livall Smart Helmets here.
- Browse our range of award-winning Litelok eBike and eScooter locks here.
Contact us today or visit our showroom in Douglas, Cork City and speak to a member of our sales team!
Current Delivery Lead In Time: 1 – 3 Working Days
- Product Maintenance
- Product Measurements
- Rules and Safety
|Model||KR – 6 EVO|
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery|
|Battery Capacity||36V 10.4Ah|
|Charge Time||3 – 5 Hours|
|Motor Power||36V 250W|
|Frame Material||Magnesium Alloy|
|Max Speed||25 Km per Hour|
|Range Per Charge||55 km|
|Net Weight||23.5 KG|
|Type||Foldable Electric Bike|
|Drive Mode||Pedal & Pedalelec|
|Brakes||E – ABS Double Disc Breaks|
|Colours||White & Blue|
NB: It is the responsibility of the rider or a competent person to do a daily visual inspection on their bike or Scooter, before using each time.
Here is a checklist of what to look for:
- Handlebars & Neck – ensure they are secure and not loose. Pull the front brake and rock the e-bike or scooter forward and backward. There should be no play in the handlebar mount. Tighten if needed and re-test.
- Inspect Your Brakes. Make sure the bolts on your brake callipers are tight, so the callipers don’t wobble. Tighten as needed. Brakes should be regularly adjusted by the Barrell adjuster on the Brake Lever and Calliper to obtain optimal braking efficiency. Brake Cables should be checked and made sure they are moving freely and not sticking when applying brakes.
- Wipe down frame. Take a rag and wipe the frame of the e-bike. Whilst doing so inspect for any damage and cracks.
- Check Wheel Tightness. Check that each wheel’s axle nuts are tight and there’s no wheel wobble. Tighten as needed.
- Check Tyre Pressure: Check the side wall of your Tyre For manufacturers recommendation of tyre pressure and inflate accordingly.
- Check Tyres for any foreign objects and Tyre thread should be at least 1mm in centre of tyre.
- Chain – check tenson between 3-8mm. With the tyres of your e-bike off the floor, grasp the chain between the back gears and pedals with a clean rag. Spin the pedals a few times so that the chain runs a few cycles through the rag, cleaning off any dirt. Apply lube if necessary.
- Check pedals are not loose.
- Check the battery is fully charged.
- Check the control panel and functions are working correctly.
- Check the Seat is intact, secure and at the correct level.
- Check the front and rear lights are working. ( this is not applicable to all models)
- Inspect your helmet for any damage / cracks. Ensure the fastening clip is in good working order and the helmet fits correctly.
Total Length: 1560mm
Total Width: 575mm
Total Height: 1090mm
Total Length: 680mm
Total Width: 500mm
Total Height: 830mm
What kind of suspension does the KR – 6 Electric Bike have?
The KR-6 has a rear spring suspension, shock absorption system.
What happens if the battery dies?
The KR-6 can be used as a normal cycling bike in the event of the battery dying.
What size are the wheels?
The wheels are 20 Inch.
Does the KR-6 come with a charger?
Yes all our products come with a charger included as standard!
What is the travel range for the KR – 6 Electric Bike?
The range is up to 55km, depending on rider weight, terrain and inclines. It can also be used as a regular bicycle.
Is this covered on the Bike To Work scheme?
Yes, electric bikes are on the bike to work scheme. Using the Bike To Work Scheme you can save up to 52% on the cost of the bike. See more here.
What is the weight when folded?
The KR-6 is lightweight at just 22kg and can be easily lifted into the boot of a car, onto public transport or stored away under a desk.
What holds the bike together when it is folded?
It is held together by strong magnets.
Is the battery removable?
Yes the KR – 6 battery is removable using the special key provided.
Does the KR – 6 have a light?
Yes the KR – 2 has a bright front LED headlight for extra visibility and safety when riding at night. It also features a rear brake warning light and reflectors.
How many speeds does the KR – 6 have?
The KR – 6 has 2 different speed modes, pedal and pedal electric.
Do you offer nationwide delivery?
Yes, we offer free nationwide delivery on our range of EBikes and EScooters.
Do you offer helmets and locks to go with the electric bike?
Yes, we offer a wide range of Livall Smart Helmets and Litelok locks on our website.
Rules and Safety
eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
- Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.
We deliver eBikes and eScooters nationwide in 1 – 3 Working Days.