Cadiz Folding Electric Bike
Join the new, transport revolution! The Cadiz Folding Electric Bike is the perfect way to get around, with a sleek design and powerful 250W electric motor. It’s easy to fold up and store away in seconds. The folding frame also means it’s easy to take in the car or on public transport. With 3 modes, you can pedal, use pedal-assist or just let the motor do all the work for you. Whether you’re commuting to work or exploring your surroundings, the Cadiz folding e-bike is the perfect choice!
- Adjustable Speed
- Large 16 Inch Tyres
- Rear Spring Shock Absorption
- 3 Hour Charge Time
- 3 Second Fast Folding Frame
- 2 Modes (Pedal & Pedalelec)
- Mudguards on Front and Rear Tyres
- Compact When Folded
- E-ABS Front & Rear Disc Brake
- 250W Powerful Electric Motor
- Super Bright LED Headlight
- Ultra Lightweight Body – 18.8 KG
- Beautiful LCD Display (Power, Speed, Range)
- Removable Battery
- FREE Safety Pack: Livall C20 Smart Helmet and Kruz Breathable Hi-Vis Vest (Limited Time Only)
Available to purchase as part of the Bike To Work Scheme
Need a smart helmet or lock for your electric bike?
- Browse our range of Livall Smart Helmets here.
- Browse our range of award-winning Litelok eBike and eScooter locks here.
Contact us today or visit our showroom in Douglas, Cork City and speak to a member of our sales team!
Current Delivery Lead In Time: 1 – 3 Working Days
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery|
|Battery Capacity||36V 5.2Ah|
|Motor||250W Brushless Motor|
|Motor Power||36V 250W|
|Frame Material||Magnesium Alloy|
|Range Per Charge||Pedelec 45km|
|Net Weight||18.8 KG|
|Type||Foldable Electric Bike|
|Drive Mode||Pedelec;3 Speeds/Throttle|
|Brakes||E – ABS Double Disc Breaks|
|Colours||Black or White|
NB: It is the responsibility of the rider or a competent person to do a daily visual inspection on their bike or Scooter, before using each time.
Here is a checklist of what to look for:
- Handlebars & Neck – ensure they are secure and not loose. Pull the front brake and rock the e-bike or scooter forward and backward. There should be no play in the handlebar mount. Tighten if needed and re-test.
- Inspect Your Brakes. Make sure the bolts on your brake callipers are tight, so the callipers don’t wobble. Tighten as needed. Brakes should be regularly adjusted by the Barrell adjuster on the Brake Lever and Calliper to obtain optimal braking efficiency. Brake Cables should be checked and made sure they are moving freely and not sticking when applying brakes.
- Wipe down frame. Take a rag and wipe the frame of the e-bike. Whilst doing so inspect for any damage and cracks.
- Check Wheel Tightness. Check that each wheel’s axle nuts are tight and there’s no wheel wobble. Tighten as needed.
- Check Tyre Pressure: Check the side wall of your Tyre For manufacturers recommendation of tyre pressure and inflate accordingly.
- Check Tyres for any foreign objects and Tyre thread should be at least 1mm in centre of tyre.
- Chain – check tenson between 3-8mm. With the tyres of your e-bike off the floor, grasp the chain between the back gears and pedals with a clean rag. Spin the pedals a few times so that the chain runs a few cycles through the rag, cleaning off any dirt. Apply lube if necessary.
- Check pedals are not loose.
- Check the battery is fully charged.
- Check the control panel and functions are working correctly.
- Check the Seat is intact, secure and at the correct level.
- Check the front and rear lights are working. ( this is not applicable to all models)
- Inspect your helmet for any damage / cracks. Ensure the fastening clip is in good working order and the helmet fits correctly.
Total Length: 1330mm
Total Width: 580mm
Total Height: 1040mm
Total Length: 540mm
Total Width: 430mm
Total Height: 760mm
Rules and Safety
eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
- Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.
We deliver eBikes and eScooters nationwide in 1 – 3 Working Days.