KR – 2 Folding Electric Bike
You don’t have to settle for a traditional bike ever again. The Kruz KR-2 electric bike has an innovative 3-step folding mechanism which allows for easy transport. It’s powered by a 250W motor and has a range of up to 60 KM per charge. With 2 different modes: pedal & pedelec, you can ride depending on your energy level!
The Kruz KR-2 Folding eBike is lightweight, eco-friendly, and powerful electric bike and can reach speeds of up to 25km/h. With a removable and rechargeable battery and shock absorption system, there’s no need to worry about running out of power on the go. The KR-2 electric bike is backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Adjustable Speed
- 3 Hour Charge Time
- 3 Step Fast Folding Frame
- 2 Modes (Pedal & Pedalelec)
- Bright Front and Rear LED Lights
- Compact When Folded
- Front & Rear Disc Brake
- 250W Powerful Electric Motor
- Super Bright LED Headlight
- Ultra Lightweight – 22 KG
- Beautiful LCD Display (Power, Speed, Range)
- 16 Inch Tyres
- Removable Battery
Available to purchase as part of the Bike To Work Scheme
Need a smart helmet or lock for your electric bike?
- Browse our range of Livall Smart Helmets here.
- Browse our range of award-winning Litelok eBike and eScooter locks here.
Contact us today or visit our showroom in Douglas, Cork City and speak to a member of our sales team!
Current Delivery Lead In Time: 1 – 3 Working Days
|Model||KR – 2|
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery|
|Battery Capacity||36V 8.7Ah|
|Motor Power||36V 250W|
|Frame Material||Magnesium Alloy|
|Max Speed||25 Km per Hour|
|Range Per Charge||31-60km|
|Net Weight||22 KG|
|Type||Foldable Electric Bike|
|Drive Mode||Pedal, Pedalelec & Full Electric|
|Brakes||E – ABS Double Disc Breaks|
|Colours||Red & Grey|
Total Length: 1360mm
Total Width: 580mm
Total Height: 1120mm
Total Length: 660mm
Total Width: 400mm
Total Height: 830mm
What kind of suspension does the KR – 2 Electric Bike have?
The KR-2 has a rear spring suspension, shock absorption system.
What happens if the battery dies?
The KR-2 can be used as a normal cycling bike in the event of the battery dying.
What size are the wheels?
The wheels are 16 Inch.
Does the KR-2 come with a charger?
Yes all our products come with a charger included as standard!
What is the travel range for the KR – 2 Electric Bike?
The range is up to 60km, depending on rider weight, terrain and inclines. It can also be used as a regular bicycle.
Is this covered on the Bike To Work scheme?
Yes, electric bikes are on the bike to work scheme. Using the Bike To Work Scheme you can save up to 52% on the cost of the bike. See more here.
What is the weight when folded?
The KR-2 is lightweight at just 21kg and can be easily lifted into the boot of a car, onto public transport or stored away under a desk.
What holds the bike together when it is folded?
It is held together by strong magnets.
Is the battery removable?
Yes the KR – 2 battery is removable using the special key provided.
Does the KR – 2 have a light?
Yes the KR – 2 has a bright front LED headlight for extra visibility and safety when riding at night. It also features a rear brake warning light and reflectors.
How many speeds does the KR – 2 have?
The KR – 2 has 3 different speed modes, pedal, pedal electric and full electric.
Do you offer nationwide delivery?
Yes, we offer free nationwide delivery on our range of EBikes and EScooters.
Do you offer helmets and locks to go with the electric bike?
Yes, we offer a wide range of Livall Smart Helmets and Litelok locks on our website.
Rules and Safety
eScooters and eBikes can be dangerous if not used correctly to both the rider and surrounding traffic. The following are provided as a guideline only for using our products, please check all appropriate regulations within your local area to stay safe and up to date.
- Always wear a helmet when riding an eBike, eScooter or eMoped.
- Always give way to pedestrians. If approaching from behind, make pedestrians aware of your presence by sounding the horn or by other means.
- Always be alert and fully aware of your surroundings when riding your Kruz product.
- Always ensure you are visible to pedestrians and other track/road users when riding.
- Children below 12 years old cannot ride e-scooters.
- Always be aware of pedestrians and other users when riding your Kruz product.
- Never use your mobile phone when operating your Kruz product.
- Only one rider is permitted on our products.
- Never exceed the loading capacity of your product.
We deliver eBikes and eScooters nationwide in 1 – 3 Working Days.